PHSE-K IR Preheater Set
- Complete system for preheating multilayer PCBs and ideal for repetitive soldering jobs.
- It comes with a close loop thermocouple controlled Infrared Preheater Unit and with a PCB Support.
- The Infrared Preheater PHSE is used as a secondary heat source to reduce the amount of heat supplied by the main soldering tool, reducing thermal shock to components and PCBs.
- The PCB Support PHS-S is perfectly adapted to any type of PCBs by means of its many adjustable parts and its 3 adjustable clerance positions (28, 50 or 70 mm).
– 1 PHSE IR Preheater
– 1 PHS-SA IR Preheater Support
– 1 PH218 Thermocouple Type K
– 1 PH217 Kapton tape
100 V – Ref.PHSE-9KA
120 V – Ref.PHSE-1KA
230 V – Ref.PHSE-2KA