MN-A Nitrogen Flow Regulator for DI
- Nitrogen improves the quality of any solder joint as it provides extra heat and helps prevent tip oxidation.
- The MN-A regulates nitrogen flow to the soldering tip in order to optimize consumption.
- It automatically activates the flow when you remove the Nitrogen Handle (T210-NA or T245-NA) from the stand. The flow stops when the Handle is placed back and the tip temperature drops to the sleep temperature.
- It requires the GN-A Nitrogen Generator or an available nitrogen supply at the operator´s bench.
- The MN-A works with DI Control Unit and the discontinued DD or DM.