MNE-A Nitrogen Flow Regulator for DDE, DME & HDE
- Nitrogen improves the quality of any solder joint as it provides extra heat and helps prevent tip oxidation.
- The MNE-A regulates nitrogen flow to the soldering tip in order to optimize consumption.
- It automatically activates the flow when you remove the Nitrogen Handles (T210-NA, T245-NA or T470-NA) from the stand. The flow stops when the Handle is placed back and the tip temperature drops to the sleep temperature.
- It requires the GN-A Nitrogen Generator or an available nitrogen supply at the operator´s bench.
- The MNE-A can be joined to any port of the DDE, DME & HDE control units and has the possibility to be controlled by the P-005 Pedal.