SF Automatic Solder Feeder
- This Solder Feeder allows you to feed solder wire automatically from any position.
- You can easily configure parameters such as dispensed wire speed and length. You can also monitor the solder consumption thanks to integrated counters.
- 3 working modes:
Continuous, discontinuous and program mode. In each program you can configure up to 3 steps with different dispensed wire length and speed. Up to 35 programs can be executed, cyclically programmable.
- Solder Wire Perforation:
The solder feeder features a small blade that perforates the solder wire down to the flux core while feeding it. This perforation process allows better flux flow and outgassing and avoids solder and flux splashing when soldering
- The SF includes the ergonomic SF280-A Solder Feed Handle and the Ø 1 mm GSF10V Guide Set. Compatible Guide Sets are also without Solder Wire Perforation available.
– 1 SF CONTROL UNIT SF Control Unit
– 1 SF280-A Solder Feed Handle
– 1 GSF10V Guide Set for SF280-A
100-120V & Ø1mm – Ref.SF-110VB
230V & Ø1mm – Ref.SF-210VB